Friday, February 1, 2008

I know it's not about the bike, but...


...I'm pretty much in love with my new "stealth" ride.


All black...no logos, no manufacturer IDs, no fancy colors, no nothin' (except for a couple of strategically-placed Paradigm Cycles stickers).


Check out the white bar tape. I know, I know...this is totally Euro, but what the heck. Just go with it.


The absolute best part...the new Shimano Ultegra SL groupo. I've never had a component set this good. Compact 50/34 crank, ten-speed shifters, full Ultegra SL brakes, front and rear derailleurs.

I'm not worthy!

3 comments:

RateCraft said...

It's crushing that a bike can bring this much love to one man!

bikesgonewild said...

...(1) you survived...

...(2) you're a contributer...

...(3) you'll ride it...

...what to be 'not worthy ???...

...enjoy !!!...

proxy said...

welcome back to the upright.

but the bar tape has to go. it's not euro, it's just....wrong.